Advertisement

Nude pics

topic posted Mon, April 17, 2006 - 11:21 AM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
come on guys... what's going on with this naked twink shit?

I don't fancy it at all. Besides, this shit shouldn't be posting...... Where is the moderator?

GET RID OF THE PICS!
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Nude pics

Mon, April 17, 2006 - 3:50 PM
    >>GET RID OF THE PICS!

You've got to be kidding. Don't look if you don't like, but don't try to put limits on us. Nobody forced you to join the tribe, and nobody is forcing you to stay.

If this tribe isn't what you like, you should find another one. That's why there are so many tribes to choose from.
    • Re: Nude pics

Mon, April 17, 2006 - 6:19 PM
      "besides, this shit shouldn't be posting."

WTF? Are you posing as a Republican Fascist?

Tue, April 18, 2006 - 10:55 AM
        I think the key word in his complaint is "twink," not nude. I don't like twinks either, but I just ignore them.
        • Unsu...

Tue, April 18, 2006 - 10:59 AM
          Not twink... I don't like (we share that)... this one pic had his junk hanging out.

If "Jay" doesn't want to follow the rules of THIS TRIBE, he should practice what he preaches and move to a site that allows those kinds of posting.

Why am I to blame for the anger here... I am just following the rules.

Tue, April 18, 2006 - 11:05 AM
            Jay ... back down for a bit and let's clear the air before a flamewar starts.

Crackerjack: Some of us think that Alberto Gonzalez can just suck the roots of our assholes (and I don't mean that in the good way). The man has NO business interpreting his job in the way he's been interpreting it.

Some of us also think that Tribe.Net is fairly lame for kowtowing to Mr. Gonzalez and do not feel that nudity or explicit sexuality is obscene. If a tribe is private, there is no need for censorship, ESPECIALLY self-censorship.

So are we following the rules? Of course not. The rules were created by those who shouldn't be creating the rules. The rules are inappropriate in and of themselves.
            • Unsu...

Tue, April 18, 2006 - 12:44 PM
              We don't need to worry about rules when we have our very own informant policing the tribe and informing on us. He'll take care of our censorship, and we can go about our lives, completely carefree.
          • Unsu...

Tue, April 18, 2006 - 1:02 PM
            >>Why am I to blame for the anger here

Honey, I'm not angry. In fact, I apologised for offending you with nudity. If you're comfortable being an informant, I'm happy for you. But I'm not angry with you. Just a little sad for you.
            • Unsu...

Tue, April 18, 2006 - 1:10 PM
              Alright. I won't do it again.
              • Unsu...

Re: End of Discussion

Tue, April 18, 2006 - 1:20 PM
                I promise you that in the future, if I post something you find unacceptable by this tribe's standards, you can ask me to remove it, and I will either do it immediately, or we will discuss it.

I was not entirely comfortable with being reported to the authorities, when you simply could have pointed out that I broke the rules, and asked me to remove the picture. We are, I assume, all adults here, and we should be able to resolve our problems without informing on one another.
    • Unsu...

Tue, April 18, 2006 - 11:01 AM
      "You've got to be kidding. Don't look if you don't like, but don't try to put limits on us."
      There is no us Jay, it is only you that wants to post naked pics on this non-naked site.

" Nobody forced you to join the tribe, and nobody is forcing you to stay."
      Diddo!

If this tribe isn't what you like, you should find another one.
      This tribe is what I like. And you should find another to post your naked pics.
      • Unsu...

Thu, April 20, 2006 - 7:09 PM
        Howabout this? the Moderator makes teh tribe PRIVATE. That way, the neud pics can stay, and if anyone is "offended" by teh neud (and who in their right mind be?) pics, then get over it, or better yet, leave...

Chris J.
  • Unsu...

Fri, May 12, 2006 - 11:15 PM
    WELL I AM COOL WITH NUDE PICS!.........BUT Men and not Twinks please!
    • Unsu...

Fri, May 12, 2006 - 11:41 PM
      perhaps we should take this private thing to a vote.

when the tribes all went private I kept this one and Hot Cowboy public, I knew other guys would still be out there who wanted to join and since the first to the year bot have grown by over 100 new members.
      if this goes private its a simple fact there will be no mew members :-(

Recent topics in "- ★ Guys 'n' Overalls ★"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
slip on them overalls its year 9 James 0 February 26, 2014
new here fred 0 April 27, 2013
Single biker dating Unsubscribed 0 March 14, 2013
Shortalls bill 9 February 24, 2013